Polycarbonate is a polymer with a unique blend of desirable properties. This polymer can be given shape by different processes, which include injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion -and thermoforming. Polycarbonate roof sheets are manufactured by the process of extrusion. Polycarbonate roof sheets are commonly called transparent steel due to their wonderful impact resistance and glass like clarity. Following are a few salient properties of corrugated roof sheets:
- Polycarbonate sheets possess superb impact strength (Virtually Unbreakable).
- Excellent flexural strength hence can be cold curved or even cold bent into simple shapes.
- Very high light transmission of upto 90%.
- Superlative fire performance ( Self extinguishing) and TAC approved.
- Light in weight hence easy to handle & install.
- Available in tailored lengths, hence minimum wastage's.
- High temperature tolerance (from -40°C to +130°C).
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties.
A polycarbonate bottle is a shatter-resistant container that weighs less, but is more durable, than a glass bottle. Polycarbonate bottles are made of a hard polymer substance known as Bisphenol A (BPA). Many people use bottles made of polycarbonate for portable water containers that are lightweight and unbreakable, as well as reusable. The polycarbonate bottle is a familiar sight around gyms, offices, pools and homes with young children.
Also known as sport bottles, polycarbonate bottles have gained favor with consumers who are concerned with reducing waste. Unlike disposable plastic bottles that can harm the environment, containers made of polycarbonates offer a long lasting, recyclable canteen for thirsty people. Many bicycling enthusiasts, joggers, campers, and even urban dwellers, think the polycarbonate bottle is a good way to stay green while staying hydrated.
VMI Plastic is continuing to invest in emerging technologies in the plastic industry and started the state of the art heavy gauge Vacuum Forming in Delhi We provide end to end Vacuum Forming/Thermoforming customized solution for handling materials inside factory,Packaging their products in aesthetically better mode and also for other industrial applications
We aspire to become the leaders in Vacuum Forming of ABS, Polycarbonate, Acrylic and HIPS.We hold the training of our employees in high regards, so that our trained technical staff can provide the best result to our clients.